How can you improve on your normal icebreaker questions? Add popcorn and bad manners!
Decide who will start the game and give them the bag of popcorn. The person to the popcorn-holder’s right, chooses from one of the following questions that the popcorn-holder will have to answer. Then the popcorn-holder will give their answer in the following steps: Say a single answer, put a piece of popcorn in their mouth, say another, put another piece in their mouth. If anyone in the group can count to ten in between their answers, their turn is over and the bag passes to the right. If the group leader cannot understand the words the person is saying, their turn is over and the bag passes to the right.
- What are the names of several government officials?
- What are the names of several BAD-Quality Pop-musicians?
- What are the names of several GOOD-Quality Pop-musi- cians?
- What are some funny YouTube videos?
- What are some good books?
- What are some of your favorite celebrities?
- What are some actors/actresses?
- What are some GOOD movies?
- What are some BAD movies?