In the body of Christ we are all unique parts to His divine purpose and plan, much like a piece of tile in a mosaic. When we work together, we make a beautiful masterpiece. In this series, students will discover their gifts, as well as study what it means for us all to use those gifts for His glory!
Have everyone share their highs and lows of the week.
Read 1 Corinthians 12:1-11.
- What is behind each spiritual gift? (the Holy Spirit)
- What are some of the different ways God works?
- Even though He works differently, what lets us know that He is the same God? (same character and spirit)
- What are spiritual gifts?
- What can you do with spiritual gifts?
- How do you see these in the church? In our youth group?
- Even though we have many different gifts, we have the same spirit behind them. How does that cause problems sometimes?
Take time as a group to pick out what each other’s spiritual gifts are.
Spend time in prayer for each person to recognize their gifts.