Chair Foosball is a great last minute game or it is a good game for those rainy summer days at camp when you need to keep the students busy. This game has no set up and our students have a blast playing it!
What you need:
1 Rubber/Plastic Ball
The Set Up:
Set the 26 chairs up so they resemble the players on a foosball field, If you don’t have 26 players still set up 26 chairs and let them be obstacles.
- To start the game roll the ball through the middle of the field
- Students hit the ball with their hands
- When the ball passes any of the goalkeepers it’s a goal
- No standing! If the students can’t reach the ball then it’s a reset (Roll the ball down the middle of the field)
- After each goal students can change chairs
- Play until a team reaches the score limit. When we played it was first to 5 points and it took about 15 minutes for them to reach it.