There are several common things we do that can add up to make a big negative impact on our lives. Here are 9 examples.
- Blame everyone else for how your life is turning out.
- Choose to believe people do not like you.
- Get angry when your plans (even the little ones) get interrupted.
- Hold offenses close to your heart.
- Refuse to share or give generously.
- Be suspicious of people’s motives, even if they are treating you well. After all, you never know.
- Keep an eye out for signs that the people around you have more advantages than you.
- Get mad at God when bad things happen to you.
- Watch a lot of violent TV and movies.