1. Lord, grant me a spirit of repentance before You.
“Create in my a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me” (Ps. 51:10)
2. Lord, grant me a teachable, humble attitude towards all of your children.
“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves” (Phil. 2:3).
3. Lord, grant me wisdom and understanding.
“I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better” (Eph. 1:17).
4. Lord, grant me a passion for ministry and the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
“For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline” (2 Tim 1:7).
5. Lord, grant me a heart for sacrificial service and teach me the way of love.
“Therefore I urge you brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – which is your spiritual worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world (self-service) but be transformed by the renewing of your mind” (Rom. 12:1,2a).
6. Lord, grant me to be doctrinally pure and to keep faith with your Apostles.
“Watch your life and doctrine closely” (I Tim 4:16a)
7. Lord, grant me to multiply my faith and life in others.
“And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses, entrust to reliable men who will also be qualified to teach others” (2 Tim. 2:2).